92 Gallon Aluminum Refueling Transfer Tank designed for Diesel and Gasoline. This combo unit offers all of the conveniences of a transfer tank with the added benefits of a built toolbox. Extra Fuel Capacity allows for increased Driving Range. This Toolbox Fuel Tank combo is still short enough to sit under bed cover of most trucks. The Aluminum Tank and Toolbox means No Rusting.
- Weight: 156,0 lbs./ 70.76 kg.
- 92 gallon fuel capacity
- Rustproof Brite - Tread Aluminum Construction
- L-Shaped Liquid Transfer Tank
- Radius-Curve Design Eliminates Welded Pressure Points and Extends Tank Life
- Rectangular, Utility Chest Style Tool Box is Welded on to Transfer Tank
- 2 Locking Stainless Steel Paddle Handles with Guide Plates Provide Security for your Belongings.
- Crowned Style Lid is Extra Strong and opens from Front to Back
- 1-Piece Front, Back and Bottom and Welded Ends Provide Maximum Strength and Durability
- Hidden Hinge Runs the Length of the Box, minimizing wear and deterring theft
- Closed Cell Foam Gasket helps to prevent water form getting inside the box
- Transfer tank mounts to floor of truck bed suing built in feet.
- Clear Powder Coat Finish
- Length: 46.75-in.
- Width: 32.75-in.
- Height: 25.4-in. ( Add 3.5-in. to above Height Dimension to determine clearance for Vented Cap)
- Tool Box Capacity: 9.8 Cubic Feet
If you are looking for Aluminum Boxes, this may help:
The cost of shipping depends on the weight of your order, your address, and speed of delivery. Cost of shipping is calculated during checkout. Currently, we only ship to addresses within Canada from our online store. We use Purolator, Loomis, and FedEx. If you would like to use an alternative carrier, please contact us. If you are located outside of Canada, please contact us and we would be happy to put together a customized shipping quote.
Curbside/store pick-up is available at checkout. By selecting this option, you are agreeing to pick up your order from our location in Acheson (click here for directions). If you choose this option, we will follow up with pick-up instructions within 1-2 business days, excluding statutory holidays.
- We fulfill orders Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm MST
- To confirm order and schedule shipping, we require up to 2 business days, excluding statutory holidays
- Shipping depends on where you are located within Canada:
- BC, AB, SK: 3 to 4 business days once order is confirmed*
- MB, ON, QC: 5 to 6 business days once order is confirmed*
- Maritimes: 7 to 8 business days once order is confirmed*
- Territories: 10 - 14 business days once order is confirmed*
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be responsible for return shipping costs. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
All sales are final on custom orders and electrical parts. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Warranty on parts is subject to manufacturer warranty policies. Warranty returns will not be used as credit for replacement parts. Any credits approved (in whole or in part) by the manufacturer will be refunded on your original payment.
Don't See What You're Looking For?
We stock and have access to a wide variety of heavy truck and trailer parts, both new and used. If you don't see what you're looking for, get in touch today and we would be happy to help.
Save on the Shipping and Pick Your Parts up in Store
Pick your order up at our convenient location in the Acheson Industrial Area, 5 minutes west of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Our yard is large and provides easy in and out access.
Your One-Stop Heavy Truck & Trailer Shop
We have a well-stocked yard of both new and used trucks and trailers, a full retail parts department, a trailer rental fleet, and a complete service department focusing on trailer repairs of all kinds, as well as trucks. We also specialize in consignment options and offer finance solutions.