Delco batteries are one of the best brands. These all pass vigorous quality tests, so you will never have a problem with a battery. The terminals are free of corrosion and the reservoir is quite large, so the charge holds for years. There is no maintenance and there is a limited warranty that will fully replace the battery should something go wrong. The 6 series offers a great punch for your buck, as they are high performance but very affordable.
- Part # ACD31901CTC
- Cold Cranking Amps (At 0°C): 1,185
- Cold Cranking Amps (At -18°C): 950
- 12 Volts.
- Reserve Capacity Minutes: 195.
- Weight: 56.76 lbs./ 25.74 kg.
- BCI Group: 31A
- isSDS: True
- Positive Post Position: C/L.
- Terminal Type: TP.
- Overall Height: 9.40-in.
- Overall Length: 13-in.
- Overall Width: 6.80-in.